Rapid relief of dry, tired or sore eyes
For a long-lasting effect on ocular comfort, Blepha EyeBag® is safe and well tolerated in the treatment of meibomian gland dysfunction (MGD)1, blepharitis2, stye and chalazion.
Blepha EyeBag® at a Glance
- Developed by an ophthalmic surgeon, Dr. Teifi James, in the U.K.
- Silk and cotton surface
- Untreated linseed fill
- Free from additives and plastics
- Safely decontaminated each time it is heated by microwave immediately before use3
- Reusable 200 times
- Biodegradable and recyclable packaging
Comfortable and Easy to Use
- Adults (including pregnant or breastfeeding women)
- Children from 3 years old4
How to Use Blepha EyeBag®
Before first use, heat your Blepha EyeBag® for 1 minute and let cool completely.
- Heat for 30 s in the microwave.
- Shake your Blepha EyeBag® so that the linseeds are mixed and the heat is evenly distributed.
- Check the temperature on the grey (silk) side.
- Apply on closed eyes for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Start with the black cotton side (cooler). You may wish to switch to the grey silk side (warmer) during the 10 minutes.
An Efficient Eyelid Warming Device for Dry Eye Patients with MGD1Blepha EyeBag®:
- Significantly improves ocular comfort from the evening of Day 1 and over the following 2 weeks (p<0.001)
- Maintains ocular comfort after 6 months (p<0.05)
Improvement in Ocular Symptoms and Signs Associated with MGD1
A Key Step in Eyelid Hygiene and treating ocular surface disease6
1. Eyelid warming
- Melt meibomian secretions from blocked or partly blocked ducts
- Increase fluidity of meibomian secretions from your glands
2. Eyelid massage
- Expel meibomian secretions
3. Eyelid cleansing with Blephaclean®
- Remove crust, bacteria and debris from the eyelid